A vacation was MUCH needed and a great deal came at the right time! Even though we went to Disneyworld on our Honeymoon we hadn't known that there was so much more Disney to see! I think after this trip we saw it all.. well almost!
Day 1: The first day was so cold! It was in the 30's I was not expecting that and did not come fully prepared! But there were the benefits of having 30 degree weather in Florida like not waiting in long lines and getting to see splash mountain logs with no people that I think was the best!
Day 2: This day was a little warmer but was still cold. We decided to hit the America station in Epcot and watch the long movie well maybe not watch but sleep in the warm comfy seats!
Day 3: Was the day we went to Animal Kingdom! I really enjoyed this park a lot! All the fun animals and it is just fun to see all the detail they put into this park. The ground looks like its hundred of years old but really its almost new! Disney thinks of everything! Imagine that!
Day 4 & 5: These days are kind of a blur but I am pretty sure we just hit up all the attraction we didn't want to miss
Day 6: As you scrolled down through the not in order pictures I am sure you noticed me with an American Idol Number on my shirt! That's right I tried out for the American Idol Experience at Hollywood Studios (A.K.A MGM) It was such a blast. I decided I might as well try and what did I have to loose? I love to sing and perform so it would just be a fun experience. I went into the first audition and sang How lovely to be a women from bye bye birdie. The lady asked me if I had been in that play because I performed it so well.. (gee thanks ma'am but I only watched the movie) She passed me onto the next round (this was a confidence booster I tell ya gee maybe I really can sing) Well the next part they took you into this red room with Ipods and a big list of karaoke songs. I had to pick out two songs to perform to the big guy before I could be on stage! I chose Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood and Part of your world from the Little Mermaid. When I went into the 2nd audition I was nervous but excited! The guy was really nice and told me that no matter what happened that I should feel good that I got this far because they only take 400 auditions a day and only pass the top 10% onto the 2nd audition.. I mean if my calculations are correct that would mean only 40 2nd auditions a day... So he just pinned a rose on my nose! =-) Remember this all was just for fun and no assumptions! So I sang my song and as soon as the music started I knew I was gonna do bad so I just slapped a smile on my face and sang the song and tried my best! The music was loud and I couldn't hear my notes right so whatever It was just for fun and I had a blast! Honestly I really didn't want to be on stage that would have been scary, however, we went to a show and it was really like the real thing! AMAZING.. Disney thinks of it all!

6 comments:
What Fun!! What a happy honeymoon. I hope your whole family had a great time. We might be heading there in March. I'm needing a Disney fix again.
Would you mind if I posted a link of your blog to mine. I love catching up with everyone this way. Facebook is good, but blogs are fantastic!
Ours is tamikevin.blogspot.com
Thanks...Tami
that is so fun! I love that you auditioned for "american idol" lol how fun! I love it, you are great, that would be so much fun. and that you made it to the 2nd round! awesome! sounds like you had a great trip. i missed you at the gym! ha ha
I'm so jealous that you guys got to go to Disneyworld! I love Disneyland but I'm sure the world is much better!! That is way cool that you made it to the 2nd round, good job!!
Well it sounds like you guys had a blast, I am so in need of a vacation. You should be excited and proud that you made it to the 2nd round, you are the next "american idol!" ;0
Looks like you had a blast. I'm so jealous I love Disney! I would live at any Disney park if I could convince my husband to. :) Glad you got a well deserved break.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Me and Kamee are heading to Disneyland in March for Nationals! Can't wait! You are such talented girl! I didn't know that you sang as well as danced! You go girl!
Post a Comment