
Some of you may already know this but I tend to not always have the best Valentines day's they usually turn out with me crying and asking why me? However, last years turned out to be okay but the year before it really made me want to never be apart of Valentines ever again! I swore I would never participate again! Yes the dreadful thing happened I got dumped ON valentines day! Who does that? I mean at least he could have dumped me the day before or after right? Still would have sucked pretty bad still but better than on the day of Love when everyone you know is getting gifts and flowers (oh I still got flowers but I was so mad I gave them back I mean now I look back and laught but who would want to look at flowers that were sent to you by the guy who dumped you? not me!) But the best part is now I have a sweet husband when I even tell him not to do anything he still does! And it was perfect I am a girl of simple taste I am not big into BIG things! I mean I won't complain if I got sent a dozen roses but what Jay D did was so sweet! He got me a single rose (which I love) and the best part 3 spa pedicures to a really top notch place (and I have already set my appt. for tomorrow afternoon) He is the best Husband I could ever dream of and he always makes me so happy!
I love you so much Jay D!
Me oh my! My gift was corny but he loved it anyways! I made him a valentine box like I had for elementary and I put on the hearts all the reasons why I love him and got him a box of mini chocolate! I felt a little sheepish after he got me pedicures but he said it was the best gift ever!
If any of you are still reading this.. we decided we would just keep things simple and not go out to dinner but make our own yummy dinner! We made our favorite Steaks, yams for me and potatoes for Jay D and rolls! It was perfect and started a movie but of course fell asleep!
sorry no pics

6 comments:
It sounds like you had a great V-day! Thanks for doing grandma Bevs hair, she loved it! I'll call next month for an appointment. I have been so busy, that I haven't taken grandma to get her hair cut since Kilee brought her! P.S. Did you get the job?
Sounds like a great V-day to me. I think it's the same in every relationship where the guys go all out and the girls just get a little something for him, nothing big. I mean, I got Shawn some dvd's. I so agree with keeping it simple, I don't like to be so extravagant, maybe once in a while, but for now simple is good!
I'm SO happy that you had a great V day this year! you have had some bad luck with that day. but sounds like JAy D did a great job! way to go! and I love your idea! i think thats way cute!
what a perfect valentines day!! mmm pedicures...nice job jd. and i love your gift, so thoughtful!! you guys are fabulous.
how cute! i love v-day...it's an excuse to be cute, cheesy and hopelessly romantic!
Hey i didn't know you had a blog!
Post a Comment