The week after Christmas Jay D didn't have to work so we decided to take off to Vegas to visit my sister Sheena and her little family. We didn't really have plans but thought it might be the last time we can visit for a while. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, food, and company. It was a perfect getaway and got my mind off of everything. It was much needed after the crazy holidays.
Autumn didn't want to get in the picture.. but I did her hair isn't it cute?
We drove up to St. George to eat with my grandpa and his wife Joann because he got us gift cards to Chuck a rama! It was fun to see them and enjoy the gift he got us with him!
I've always wanted to go to Serendipity but they were booked so we went to The Sugar Factory instead. We got pizza and it was really good but the frozen hot chocolate wasn't very tasty.
On New Years Eve (my birthday) we went to Osaka's it is like tepenyakis. It was good but if you can tell I look sickly in this picture.. and it hit me after dinner. No fun to be sick on my birthday. I missed out on all the games and fun for the rest of the evening.
Our cook was very talented. He was fun to watch
Here is the pool. I didn't get a picture with us swimming but wanted to show how nice it is. We swam and it was so much fun!
Thanks to my sister letting us come crash and invade her space for a week and get away! We had a blast and enjoyed their company. I miss having my sister so close to me. We used to watch all our shows together since we lived 5 min away from each other but I am happy for their new adventure and maybe we'll move down there one day! It is SOO nice down there and there is so much to do!

5 comments:
it was fun having you guys.. now my day is spent wasting time on the computer haha.. miss ya
You're doing so good at blogging more often! GO YOU! Love reading your blog! Looks like you guys had a fun trip that was very much deserved! I hope you had a great birthday! Love ya
happy birthday! sounds like you had the best time that is so great! I miss living so close to vegas, it is such a fun quick trip and looks like you guys had so much fun. miss you, next time i am in town we will have to play!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun down there! I hope you had a great birthday even though you were sick.. bummer! I love that you keep up on your blog because I love blogging too and reading about your life since we haven't been able to hang out very often lately.. it's nice to see whats going on. I'm excited for this weekend! yay :)
It looks like you guys had tons of fun down there! I hope you had a great birthday even though you were sick... bummer! I am so glad that you keep up on your blog because I love blogging too and its so nice to read about whats going on in your life since we haven't been able to hang out much lately. I'm so excited for this weekend! Yay!
Post a Comment