Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Savior

Here's an Easter Egg Hunt with Real Meaning!
Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

3 Nephi 9:14
Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him I will receive; and blessed are those who come unto me. 






I came upon this picture on Pinterest. It automatically made me think of the Savior and what he means to me. This picture is so loving, compassionate & accepting. To me it is as though he is reaching out to me saying Lauren, I am here for you whenever you need me and I understand the heartache you are feeling. 

Having the knowledge that he feels all the heartache I feel and everyone else's around me amazes me because there are many times I can barely deal with the pain I am suffering. He takes time to focus on me by feeling my heart with love and courage. 

Logan has forever changed my outlook on life. He will always hold the nearest and deepest place in my heart. I can feel him with me and I know he is watching over me and his daddy. 

There are times I am so upset about what has happened and I am crying so hard and feel so alone that I just pray in my heart that someone will come cry with me. Someone who will understand and just be sad with me than I remember that our Savior is there with me and crying with me. He is always there for me. Through the good and the bad times he will never leave me alone. 

I have two choices. I can let my heartache make me weak or I can make the best out of all of this sad, heartbreaking situation and let it make me stronger. Stronger all around, stronger in what I believe, stronger mother, stronger wife, stronger friend, stronger sister, stronger in myself. 

No comments: