Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today

Today is the day I anticipated for so many months than that day turned into Oct 19th 3 months too early. 
I remember thinking February 7th is so far away I can't wait that long and now it is here and now it is just another day but it used to be my due date. These past couple weeks have been especially hard bringing a lot of tears, a lot of anxiety, a lot of anger and why me's? 

I had a few friends that were all due within a couple weeks of me and they have all now delivered their beautiful healthy babies. I am so happy for them but I can't help but be sad for myself knowing that I could be in their shoes taking care of Logan and rocking him and kissing him and sharing him with all my friends and family. 

I am so grateful for my friend Breanne who was more than happy to make a sad day into a exciting fun day! We are going to go get pedicures and go eat at the Cheesecake factory and shop at H&M. I am so glad that I have so many wonderful friends who have offered to go to lunch with me or spend the day with me. I feel truly blessed with wonderful friends who have been so supportive and willing to listen to my venting and sadness. 


3 comments:

April said...

oh that dang due date!!!! I'm so sorry Lauren! I hope now that its past it will be at least one weight lifted off your shoulders. Thats how I felt anyway, no more waiting and thinking he wouldn't have even been born yet. I love you and am so sorry for all the pain youve had to go through! it sucks!!!!! i pray that you have as good of day as possible and I'm so glad you have fun things planned. Logan would want you too! Look he sent you the SUN! He is with you today I'm sure as probably most days. Love you! so sorry!!!!

Steph said...

I'm so sorry Lauren! I hope you have a great day full of happiness and loving memories of your beautiful baby boy who is watching over you always. You are an amazing woman and I know you will be blessed because of this painful trial you are going through. Know that you are loved by many, including your Father in Heaven. You're still in my prayers every day. Love you sweet girl!

Chelsy Rae said...

Lauren I've been thinking of you the last few weeks. I pray for you daily, and I'm here for you if you need anything! Jaxon would love to meet you, and you are more than welcome to cuddle him bunches :) Kisses and Hugs xoxo