Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Showers showers bring...

I have been meaning to post these forever but with my crazy schedule I just haven't gotten around to it. Saturdays if i'm lucky are my day off. So lucky for you here are some fun pics. Thank you so much for everyone who came and supported Jay D and I and taking the time to find wonderful gifts that we can use in our home. It means so much to have you there so thank you!



The quilt my mom worked so hard on day and night for me!

My Cousin Sammy who I have been so close with my whole life! She is one of my Best friends!


Some of my closets friends! thanks for coming!


The girls who made it happen!!

Sam has been such a great and supportive friend!

Hilary... What can I say we have been friends forever and through a lot!

Just opening gifts...

Linda, Grandma Dalpias who made this beautiful afgan! I love it!

The quilt they all made for me ( missing: Holly) Holly thank you so much for this quilt I love it! Don't worry I didn't exclude you from the hardwork!

Cute gift huh?

All of my friends!

Jordon has been my friend since kindergarten and Frenchy since soph. year!

This was funny... but so scary..

more.. wow

Kamee and Kilee


My Mother in law and great friend Donna

Yes this is my room at the current time.. WOW!
I meant to keep them in order but they kept getting out of order

4 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

Wow Lauren! You really got hooked up! I am so excited for you! Sorry I missed your shower, but I will definitely be at your reception. (If I dont have a baby by then) I am so excited for you! You deserve the best and I am so glad you found someone to spend eternity with! Just keep laughing with each other. Laughter is the best medicine.

Sammy said...

How fun! don't you just love showers, they are the best!

Chelsie said...

Ah aren't showers the best! I think they need to have another one for people's 10 year anniversary or something! Looks like you got a lot of great stuff!

J + A Humphreys said...

Hi Jay D and Lauren, this is Alex and Nate's sister Abbie - just thought I would tell you so you wouldn't be wondering who was peeking in on you from Ohio. Alex told me about your blog, so I had to check it out and see with my own eyes that Jay D is actually getting married. :) Congratulations! The Dalpias family is one of the best ones around! Jay D, in my head you are still like 8 running around bugging me and Jodi. haha! Maybe you need to give Nate some pointers so he isn't 37 when we gets married. :) Good luck you guys!