Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Keep Breathing

I just feel like writing my thoughts and feelings at this moment.. so really the truth is in my blogging displays... i try to hard. I try to be cool like everyone else... but let's face it i'm not that cool at blogging but i'll just keep telling myself I am. sad songs... I love listening to sad songs because it makes me cry and sometimes when you cry you feel better about what has been bothering you for a long time. I am sick of trying to impress so now I am just going to be me. I am writing a lot of jibberish that will practically only make sense to myself but it just makes me feel better! Grey's anatomy starts this month and I look forward to it! That show creates the drama we all don't want to have in our lives for me. I can sit and watch the action roll. It's just like an action movie... you never know what is going to happen next. okay I feel a lot better now. I can breathe again.. well kinda because right now I feel like I have a lot shooting at me. Work, School, finding free time and relaxing. I know that doesn't sound too difficult but in my situation I feel like it is difficult and I am screaming inside of not knowing where to start and not knowing how close it is to the end. Most of my friens are almost done with school and yes it is true I am still working on my associates degree. In my dream I would want nothing more than to become a high school Health teacher.. but that road seems so far far away and out of reach. I have never been a great student or a horrible student I am stuck in the middle. I would love to finish something.. because I didn't finish hair school and I so regret that. It is odd because I can remember the most craziest things but not remember the important things I learn in school. So hopefully I can breathe again fully and achieve my dream of becoming a high school health teacher and help those students who are stuck in the middle like me!

7 comments:

amy g said...

Lauren, I'm glad you can breathe now. It's nice to use the blog as a vent sometimes. Life isn't all cupcakes and flowers so it's nice to hear about struggles sometimes to let us all remeber that we aren't the only ones feeling that way too.

oh yeah, don't worry, it's going to take me 7 years for my Bachelor's....I feel for ya.

Sammy said...

Hang in there! i'm sorry, I hate that, i am totally in the same boat, sometimes you really do just have to take a day off from life and just sit back and look at your life from a different point of view. hang in there! i'm sorry, and we love you!

Michelle said...

I feel your pain! Jake is 30 and still is school. He didn't start until he was 28, but he still has a while to go. Especially w/ having a child, it feels like the end is not even close to being in sight. But, just hang in there! Follow your dreams and don't have any regrets!

Chelsie said...

It's alright Lauren...my husband didn't graduate until he was 27...I think it's better to take it slow and pass your classes than overwelm yourself and fail. You will be a fabulous health teacher! that is an awesome career choice. Hope you get a minute to relax!

Emily said...

O Sweetie! I know this is tough! Remember to try to Enjoy The Journey. I know, easy for me to say, but ya know that song "You're gonna miss this"...
Luv Ya!
ps. Venting is Good!
pps. You are Awesome! Hang in there!

Brooke said...

lars-- you just need to decide what is most important and go for your goals. don't get down and upset-- you can do it. i write out my goals and put them on my mirror in my bathroom where i read them everyday. that has really helped me to achieve my goals. you can do it!

anna said...

Lauren i know how you feel! we're are in the exact same situation...got married and stopped going to school. haha, it is frustrating to see all your friends and husband go to school and know that you just have to go to work all day, but just remember what an awesome job you're doing of supporting him for a couple years, because one day the roles will reverse and he'll be the one going to work everyday and supporting you. you're an awesome girl and you don't have anything to worry about!