Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coming Soon... Wedding pictures

Wedding pictures are on there way. The only problem is my computer won't let me post them so I'll have to find time to go to my mom's or in-laws to post them. So until then enjoy my picture-less blog!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

YAY! I can't wait, you looked soooo beautiful on your wedding day!

Bonnie said...

i love the picture less blog, looks real nice!! :)

Holly said...

We got your wedding video in the mail yesterday. It was so fun to watch it. My kids were so excited and they kept yelling out the names of everyone they know when they would see them. It was nice to be able to see what your wedding was like. It made me feel like I was there (almost). Anyway, Denver said he really liked your video except for the kissing parts. I can't wait to see the pictures you put on your blog!!