Okay so it worked but it still didn't work.. when I post pictures before I post them you know the part where you write stuff? Well it shows like this
>href=http://etc etc etc.com and lots of letter and number _blogger_photo_98509870707 anyone know any idea why?? Cuz if its like that I can't write words with them =-( and I don't know what order they are in
your family pic is so cute! what a good lookin family. i'm not sure what that means...i've been having trouble posting youtube things getting errors like that too...grr
4 comments:
your family pic is so cute! what a good lookin family. i'm not sure what that means...i've been having trouble posting youtube things getting errors like that too...grr
when you are posting make sure you are in the compose tab instead of the edit html tab. That should do it!
What a cute picture! I was just going to say, you are in the html tab go to the other one! ha ha but this is super super cute, i love that picture.
YAY! THANKS IT WORKS NOW!
Post a Comment