Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Change of Plans!

The Pampered Chef party will be held this Saturday at 11 am in stead of the 31st. I hope you all can come! It will be so much fun! When I was invited I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go to the Pampered Chef party but it was so fun to meet new people and learn a new recipe and just enjoy myself! Come I promise it won't be forever we will try to cut it to an hour! So I hope to see you there! Due to the fact that is one of the 3 most important days in Megan's life because she is choosing to get baptized! I feel so old when I think of having a niece and nephew who are old enough to choose the right and knowing that receiving the holy ghost is such a wonderful gift to have! It still seems like yesterday when I got baptized! I had to have everything like my older brothers and sisters did! The same church and my dad baptizing me! I could have had my oldest brother baptize me but I just wanted to be like everyone else and have my dad do it and now I am so glad I did! No offense Shaun! So Congrats Megan and Matthew for choosing the right to get baptized!

3 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

I will be there! he he he

Chelsie said...

ah, i won't be able to make it! thanks though for the invite. happy belated birthday again. it looks like you had a blast. and props on working out and eating healthy! i'm impressed, if you could share some of that motivation, that would be great! :-)

Natasha said...

My husband best friend is getting married this Saturday. :( Sorry I can't make it.