
I joined a gym! I went to a class this morning surprisingly at 5:30 am! I think the only time I have ever woken up that early was when I had to get to the airport!
I feel great after a great workout!
This month they are having a special where they will waive the enrollment fee if you sign up!

6 comments:
So you joined good old lady fitness - eh? It seems like it's getting to be quite the family hangout. If you keep going at 5:30, you'll probably be hanging out with the same people I used to teach. A lot of those early morning people have been coming for years. It's always fun to drag yourself out of bed that early to go outside in the freezing cold - keep it up though!!
Thats so funny because I also go to that one. The whole family pretty much goes there now. Maybe I'll see you sometime, but not at 530.
Lauren, Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Call me and Kilee when you go to the gym, maybe we can meet up! By the way Region is on Jan. 21st at Weber! We would like you to come with us!
You joined Lady Fitness, and I didn't renew my membership. Go you!!! I used to go at 5:30 am. and loved it! Maybe I should join so I could see you more.
Yeah now everyone in the family is a Lady Fitness member!! Go on wed and thur mornings you will love those classes and I'll be there!
Good for you.. is it expensive to join?
Post a Comment