I can hardly believe that Jay D and I have been married for almost two whole years?! Life has flown by so fast! In the last 2 years (really 1 year and 9 months) but we will just pretend 2 years! Jay D is such a great husband and treats me SO good! I couldn't ask for a better husband! I always tease him that he can't tell me no! I can't complain about that I just have to try harder about not taking advantage of it! He is such a hard worker and puts 100% into everything! We have truly been so blessed! Everything we have is because of all his hard work!
We aren't the best at budgeting so if your giving a class sign me up!! But since we pay our tithing and have faith we always seem to have enough! Now that we have been married for about 2 years the question asked most is when are you going to start having kids? Right now I have no idea? Heavenly Father knows when its right and that's when it will happen!
Today was my day off so my friend Hayley, Breanne and I went to a movie and lunch! They both have little girls I felt a little left out because I wasn't pushing a stroller! But at least I can play with their babies and give them back when they need a diaper change and what not right? ha ha
For now everything is great and life couldn't be better! i feel like a load of stress has been taken off my shoulders and just happy again.. now i just need to loose 2o pounds! Than I will be the happiest person EVER!

2 comments:
Wow, time definately flies by:) Hope you are doing good these days, I was thinking about you:) And yeah I wish I could lose 20 lbs too, dont we all?? haha
laur, you're so cute. i loved reading your updates since i last checked in. happy belated birthday to jd and happy early anniversary to you two! i can't believe it's almost been 2 years!
Post a Comment