Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bear Lake & Families

This last weekend Jay D and I had the chance (finally) to head up to my cabin with almost the whole family. It was so much and SO relaxing! It is so nice to go up there because all we do when its not warm enough for boating is lay around, eat, and enjoy each other company. I love my family so much and I love every minute we spend together. I really hope we can all come closer now that we have a lot in common. Every one is so unique in my family and each sibling has their own personality. Shaun is the serious brother but likes to have a good time. Brooke is quiet; however, she is a good listener and is always willing to listen to problems without having to tell you what to do! (which every girl needs because we only want to confide in someone who will listen and agree, right?) Kyle is really smart and funny. He is great with computers and enjoys playing games. Sheena, how do I explain Sheena? She is smart and goes for what she wants. She is an example to me because she has gone a long way in her school and that I look up too. Because school to me is... boring.... now for me... how do I talk about myself? but I do think if you asked anyone they would say that I'm the outgoing child with a big personality; however, I am very sensitive towards other people and always want to fit in. I love making new friends and just being around people. I love my family and I am so thankful for them. All my older siblings are unique and special to me and I don't think they know how much I look up to them. I love that I have sisters who are willing to listen to me and give me great advice! And I love that I have brothers who are smart and fun to be around! Families are special and no matter what they will be behind or back 100%

3 comments:

Sammy said...

so fun! we are going up this weekend. and I can't wait! hopefully it'll be nice weather for us! i need to get some color!

Brooke said...

very sweet, Lars!

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Lauren & Jay D! How are you guys?! I love your fun engagement photos, they are great! I think it's awesome that we are all getting married one day apart, how fun is that!?