Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

HAIR SCHOOL.. I need your help! Read this Please!

This could be you... ha ha just needed a picture on here !



Okay, So I have made a decision that I want to finish Cosmetology school and get my license because that job is SO me! I love talking to people and what better way than to talk all day long and making people beautiful!

However, one problem I am nervous to go back because I want appointments for every hour I am there and in order for me to do that I need YOUR help!

BUT, if you promise to come and let me make you gorgeous.. than I promise YOU that I will give you a great deal on ANYTHING after I am finished with Cosmetology school because you TRUSTED and SUPPORTED me when I needed your Help most!

CATCH... you have to come to me more than just once to get the deal on forever.. because that is a pretty darn good deal! Well it will be when you support me!

Experience makes Excellent outcomes!


I know I know.. this is TOTALLY corny.. but I am trying to make a STATEMENT.. what better way than to YELL out on blogs???

Thank You for reading this.. I'll post more details when I'm finished with my math class.

Those who have family who already do hair I understand and I know you would if you could! =-)

11 comments:

Amy Hansen said...

"Hey thats awesome! you have decided to go back! are you going to go back to the ATC?

Holly said...

Trust me - I would totally let you do my hair if I could. My current barber is Jason.

Ashley Hansen said...

I will let you do my hair! It definitely needs some serious help!

Sammy said...

I will totally be by there for a cut! YAY! i'm excited, we definitely need another family member in the hair business! YAY! i'm excited for you to start again.

paige m. said...

Lauren! I will let you work on me! my hair is in need of beauty!

Brooke said...

i'm glad you are going back! i will be there to support you.

Unknown said...

You should definitely do it! And when we move back to Utah (someday) you will definitely be my stylist....I'm always looking for a good one.

Also when you have a second...can you email me your address.....my email is houstonholbrooks@yahoo.com Thanks, Melissa

Emily said...

Hey! I'm so glad that you're going back. I think you'll be really great at it! Let me know when you're ready for clients!

Loni & Dwayne said...

I am excited for you to go back! My mom is my stylist, but since I am here in Ogden, maybe i'll stop by :)

Brittany said...

Good Luck! I bet you will do an awesome job. Sorry I don't live closer to have you do my hair. Yes I say the picture of Jori and Brody at your wedding. What a neat day!

Anonymous said...

hey lauren. this is liz messerly, nate and alex's sister. i was on alex's blog and got on yours. alex obviously does hair, but she doesn't do nails. if you are doing nails, i will definitely be your first appointment! if you are doing nails, let me know! you can just leave a comment on my blog or whatever. thanks and good luck!