Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Last bit of Summer Fun...

This Labor Day weekend Jay D and I decided since it was
our last long weekend we just HAD to do something fun! I know the pictures are all weird.. but I am not so good at this... anyhow we went down to SLC on Friday night and went to dinner and than stayed down there and went shopping Saturday morning for a couple hours. We came home and headed up to Bear Lake with my best cousin Sammy and her husband Erik.. It was a blast because it consisted of laying around, gorgeous souroundings, and hiking to Bloomington Lake.. so pretty! It is such an easy hike.. anyone can do it and it is so worth it! Than on Sunday evening a pretty bad storm came in.. I was just looking out the big windows and noticed a sail boat still out on the lake and watched it tip over. I hurry and told my parents and they called the marina. Erik was smart to suggest getting the telescope out to get a closer look. The man was hanging onto the boat. It was so scary. Than soon after the marina men came out to save him! We are so glad he got safe! But all and all it was an awesome weekend and I can't wait for another one!

Bloomington Lake and Sammy swinging on the rope! Go Sammy!

Isn't it so pretty? I love it! look how clear the water is...

My super cute husband!



Sammy and I playing Mario Cart on the Wii and some random person jumping.. just happend to get in my scenic photograph! I can catch every glimpse right? ha ha

After being out of shape hard core we defeated the really hard hike.. NOT





View from my cabin and some of the surrounding cabins!

Can't go to Bear Lake with out a SHAKE! .. ya some random cabin!



Erik and Jay D playing the wii... so cool! Down in SLC
View from the cabin!

THE END!
























4 comments:

Sammy said...

ha ha i look like so scary playing the WII! ha ha oh well, thats what I get for parading around looking like that i suppose. thanks so much for taking us, it was a blast! now we just have to go again for jackson hole! woo

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Guys, looks like you had an awesome weekend! Great photos~

Malisa Twelves said...

looks like you guys are having a blast! Good to see so many fun pics!

Brooke said...

looks like fun! too bad we missed out on this one!